Aeroduct® Insulated Flexible Duct Connector
- For acoustically treated ductwork and supply ducts
- Fabric of the connector is also insulated in-addition to the insulation fixed on the ducting
- Insulated Duct Connectors use a 25mm thick fiberglass insulation of R value 4.2, sandwiched between the 2 layers of fabric
- All models of insulated connects from Aeroduct® are available in 24 gauge and 28 gauge steel
- The various options of fabrics offered in insulated models, ensure that the flexible duct connectors can be used for all possible types of ductwork installations.
Call: +65 6483 1955
Vinyl is the mist commonly used fabric for all air duct installations due to its high tear strength, and its high abrasion resistance. Vinyl is recommended for low to medium pressure duct work system.
Neoprene is recommended for use in application where high mechanical strength is required. Neoprene is extremely resistant to most alkalies, gasoline and toxic fumes.
Silicon fabric has a special silicon rubber coating that has excellent resistance to high and low temperatures. It is recommended for application where high temperature is of main concern in both indoor and outdoor installations.
Polyurethane fabric are fragile in construction but have a longer resistance period to high temperatures.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK ON BROCHURE HERE.